As the year comes to a close, I'd like to take some time to share what I've been working on for the past few months. I haven't updated in a while, so this is also me proving that I'm still alive.
I've completed a handful of pedals for myself, and a few for others, as well. Here are all of the ones I've built for myself that I haven't previously posted about our mentioned:
The top row, left to right:
- Pitch Pirate Deluxe clone, delay/vibe/warble
- Really Nice Guy, modded Random Number Generator, mondo whacko fuzz
- Tremshifter clone, tremolo/autofilter
Middle Row, L to R:
- Lunar Module clone, vintagey fuzz that cleans up nicely
- Quadrafuzz, amazing sounding 4 band fuzz, my current pride and joy, demo soon
- All Star Reverb, sweet sweet reverb with a trippy dwell setting
Bottom, L 2 R:
- Sansamp Classic clone, amp/cab sim, dip switch replaced with spdt's for my sanity
- Loophole, lo-fi looper with 2 modulation modes and a safety switch
I've also built quite a few circuits that haven't been boxed up yet. Taking this picture was the first time I saw them arranged neatly, all together, and it was overwhelming but ultimately satisfying:
I'm not going to bother explaining what each one is. I know that there are a handful of fuzzes in there, a delay or two, a chorus, a couple of filters, a few overdrives, two octaves, two standalone drone synths, and a few guitar synth pedals.
In the coming months, I plan to release at least three new designs of my own, which I have been slowly working on. Progress on these to come soon, as well as demos of some of the above pedals/synths/circuits, and many more interesting tidbits, I'm sure. I hope everyone has had a great year, and a pleasant holiday season. Have a safe New Year's Eve, and enjoy the transition into 2016. See you then.